Thursday 10 March 2011

Fashion Show Groupie

Me and my friend woke up very early and try our luck to get in to at least one fashion show. We started at Chanel situated at Grand Palais where I saw the pregnant Mylene Klass, back of Grace Coddington, glimpse of Bryan Boy and so many editors that I couldn't figure out the name (unforgivable). I'm so envious every time I see a Chanel invite. I'm so tempted to steal it out from them. Some people took photo of me which is very flattering. A lot of people are wearing very interesting clothes. I waited after the show finish in case I see Anna Wintour but sadly I haven't seen any shadow of her.

Then we went off to grab some lunch and waited at a tent in Jardin des Tuileries. It was a nice sunny day and got my tan on. When the show about to start, fashionistas with invites poured. I saw Florence Walsh, Alexa Chung, Natalia Vodianova, Suzy Menkes, Giancarlo Giammetti, Kate Lanphear that I can recognise. And this time, I had a photo with the legendary Grace Coddington. We didn't got in but at least we managed to sneak in to Alexander McQueen fashion show.



No comments:

Post a Comment